Applied Computer Online Services reserves the right to accept or decline orders for any reason.
Protecting our customers and ourselves from being victims of fraud is something that Applied Computer Online Services takes very seriously. We validate every order with information provided by financial institutions. Orders occasionally require additional verification even after they are authorized, to avoid false purchases. Applied Computer Online Services contacts every new customer by phone, email or IM to reduce our exposure to fraud.
Price and Description Accuracy
Applied Computer Online Services has an automated database from over 50 suppliers and over 800,000 parts which are updated daily with specific real-time part availability. Part of our routine process of order placement and data review is to ensure that supplier data and the presentation of this data to our customers are as accurate as possible.
Applied Computer Online Services reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order based on incorrect part-price, description, or incorrect quote at any time. This may be due to any reason, electronic or human.
We offer the lowest prices guaranteed! If you find a lower advertised price on any item we carry, WE WILL MEET IT or BEAT IT. (The exception is when it is below our cost.)
- When you compare prices, check for the total delivered cost: stock, credit card surcharge, shipping, handling, condition of the product (new and factory sealed box), return policy, etc.
- Sorry, there is no price matching after the order is processed.
- Please refer to the RMA section.
- There is no charge for orders cancelled prior to warehouse shipment or the application of any additional charges. However, freight-in, restocking fee, or credit card fees charges occur when the order is a special order, Cisco refurbished parts, or HP refurbished parts.
- The RMA system must handle cancellations after accrual of ANY charges or costs.
If the manufacturer or our supplier will not accept the product from us, we will not accept the product from you. If you are not sure whether a product will work for your situation, please speak with the manufacturers’ technical support before completing your purchase. Do not purchase the part to sample it. If you buy it, you own it.