After placing your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with the details of the order you just placed. Applied Computer Online Services’ automated tracking system either emails or faxes the tracking numbers for your order to your designated party.
Open It – Own It Policy
- Product returned for credit MUST be in resalable condition.
- Resalable condition means the warehouse / vendor / manufacture can place the product directly back into stock without conducting costly re-inspection, packing or testing.
- Restocking fees are typically 15% of the product cost. This will vary between warehouses and manufacturers.
- Buy a refurbished product and you own it! There is no return on refurbished products. Only exchanges for a like kind are allowed if it is found defective.
Customer Shipping Account setup
- The submission methods of a PO vary. Applied Computer Online Services accepts PO’s over fax, web and e-mail. Postal mail is also acceptable. However, postal mail has an inherent delay in order processing and offers no guarantee of pricing or product availability.
- See the notes for refurbished product under the "Open It – Own It Policy"
Small Order Handling Charges
- Small product orders incur handling charges:
- Under $100, a $10 handling fee applies.
- Between $100 and $200, a $5 handling fee of applies ($10 APO Shipping).
- Over $200, Free ($10 APO Shipping).
- For shipment on a customer's account we will always add insurance for full value unless your Purchase Order specifically states "DO NOT INSURE."
We do this for your protection as well as ours.
- Drop shipment or Blind drop shipment requests do not incur any additional charges.
- Additional freight charges may apply to heavy weight or large size orders.
- Customer PO states the carrier and account number.
- Case by case basis shipping discounts may be included.
- Added handling charges apply for orders over 150 pounds.
- “Free shipping” is on a case-by-case basis and depends on warehouse location and weight.
- Applied Computer Online Services (ACOS) is not responsible for freight charges incurred due to invalid/unusable freight accounts provided for shipment of your order. All such charges will be billed directly to the purchaser.
Shipping charges - International
- All international shipments are Freight on Board(FOB) to our San Jose offices (a freight-In charge usually applies).
- The “Freight in” charge applies to shipments from a warehouse to the FOB location.
- If multiple warehouses are required to fill the order, a separate freight-in charge applies from each warehouse shipment to the FOB location.
- We cannot be responsible for any duty or taxes. Our quotes are for freight ONLY.
- Will call is not available for international customers.
- Will Call is limited for domestic warehouses. Call sales specialist.
- Will call charges apply, starting at USD$50.00.